Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Her eyes make diamonds look like loose change.


About a year and a half ago I got to visit in my opinion one of the prettiest places I have ever had the opportunity to travel to in the United States. Yosemite National Park. 

Just like a human being it is the events and experiences which we encounter that make us who we are. This is what defines our beauty and our personality to outsiders. And through all the ice ages, lighting storms and wild fires she has fought through, she is just as stunning as ever.

I highly recommend this being a place to visit have you the opportunity yourself. The up close wildlife encounters, granite formations, and natural phenomenon's that I was so blessed to witness at the park, really had a positive impact on me as a young adult. 

If you haven't read my post when I visited Yosemite back in February 2012, I highly suggest that you take a glimpse at some of the photos I took and what I got to experience. I am almost positive I could go back every year for the rest of my life and not see some of those things ever again. It really makes me believe that on that day, that hour, and that precise moment... I was exactly where I was supposed to be on this Earth. For every road I had traveled had brought me to that point. I can't ever look back and say I wish I did things different. That was my sign that I have taken every correct turn and opened all the right doors up to that moment of my life.

HAPPY 123rd BIRTHDAY YOSEMITE! 





No comments:

Post a Comment