Monday, December 30, 2013

My inner child is a drunken whore.

Well. Well. Well. If it isn't that time again. Another year has come and gone. It is amazing how quickly the time passes. It feels like yesterday I was writing a post to bring in the year 2013. I had high expectations for this year and it sure was a good one. Lets see some of the highlights and low points of my past year.
  • I worked on New Year resolutions.Got rid of some people from my life that were draining the energy from me. 
  • I attempted to get in to shape. I went hard for about 4 months and then I met a boy... and my energy went towards building our friendship. 
  • Had some offbeat experiences.
  • My dads best friend passed away unexpectedly and was very hard on the family.
  • I had a killer tea party birthday party with all my best girlfriends.
  • My favorite designer, Lilly Pulitzer passed away. 
  • we played an awesome game of drunk kickball.
  • Got in a fight with barnacles and cut my self all up, not once but twice.
  • Ashley, Krista and I did the color me rad 5k race. 
  • I sold a book... haha yea, just one. But one is better than none. 
  • Got caught in the rain during the Poker Run.
  • Got caught in the rain trying to take the boat out a few times, ending up at a bar. 
  • my girlfriends Rachael and Mallory got engaged!
  • my girlfriend Gillian got pregnant and then delivered the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen.
  • Got caught skinny dipping by the police.They let us go. 
  • I moved to Fort Myers for a job in Interior Design!
  • I found a kitten and named her Harper aka Little Shit. And she is the craziest most adorbs thing you could ever meet.

I had an amazing year. I'm not sure what this next year will bring but I'm ready for it. Every year has its good and it bad moments. As long as the good out weigh the bad. Starting a new year is always so exciting for me. The new people you may meet. The new adventures you will experience! Fears you may over come. Travels and wonders, even if you only visit them in your mind. Something this new year is going to trump the latter... Now if I could just think of some resolutions!

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment