Sunday, April 21, 2013

B-b-b-b-b-b-baaaaad to the bone

I can't believe it has been exactly a year since I have been home from Cali. Time has been flying by. However at the same time it feels like it has been ages since I was there. The past few days I had been thinking about how it was just now coming up on a year that I have been home and it seems like it has been a much longer time than that.

This also in the news...... 
-- Drum roll please!!! --

I have sold my first book! I was tickled pink to see that my house mate from San Fran was the first to purchase a copy, besides my self of coarse. Thank you so much for supporting me Daniel, I can not express how much it means.

The book has huge sentimental value to me. Not only is it my first book. Yes I said first... but it is from one of the biggest, and most important trip of my life. The amount of ooohhh's and aaahhh's I have received just from showing my friends and family -- or even just telling people that I have a book has been remarkable. To know that people enjoyed it so much that they want their own copy fills my heart with true happiness.



The second copy of my book! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment