Monday, April 2, 2012

April showers bring May flowers.


Yay! April has finally arrived us! Wow it seems like just yesterday I was balling my eyes out trying to shove everything I could into two measly suitcases to move across the country for 4 months. I would have never thought that I would be so excited to go home! But home is where the heart is right? 


Well I am over here counting the days down, and I guess excited because I can't sleep. So I have been working on the blog. Trying to make it perfect. I added some pages go ahead and check em out. I also lightened things up a bit! What do you think? You like the light or the dark better? Let me know your opinions. After all, this is for those who follow me and I want to make sure everyone is having an easy time reading.


Well I hope everyone had an awesome first day of April and no one was tricked too badly. Or maybe you were the tricker! Hope all is well! Happy April!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment