Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sometimes I imagine as many as 6 things before breakfast.

Every girl does things growing up. Plays house. Has tea parties with stuffed animals.  Plays with dolls. Pretends she is a princess stuck in a tower. But it is when we become big girls we tend to make these things happen in real life.

My 27th birthday is knocking on the back door. I am not very pleased with the age I am about to turn. But it is inevitable and going to happen regardless. But one night I am laying in bed thinking about this awful age, and decided what better way to turn this yucky birthday into a magically wonderful birthday and have a Very Merry Un-Birthday party for my self.

It was decided at that point. I shall have a girls world Mad Hatters tea party with all my closest girlfriends. Where we shall drink wine and champagne, eat sweets and parade around in little party dresses. I don't think I have ever been so excited in my life to throw a birthday party. It has been coming together piece by piece the past few days, where I continuously get a little more excited then the day before.

I absolutely cannot wait to post pictures, and see how everything turns out! Eeeek!


"Do not regret growing older, it is a privilege denied by many."
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment