Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Don't take life so seriously -- It's not like you're going to get out alive.


Well the time has come! I made the move down to Fort Myers this weekend, and today was the first day of my new job! It's not bad so far. I have kinda been enjoying my self to be honest. The build up the past few weeks has been extremely nerve wrecking. So many changes all happening at once. A post or so ago I spoke about taking the scary road vs. the smooth road. I had great reasoning for that. I am starting to believe that my instinct was right. And even though I did make the conscious decision to take the rougher route, I still needed that extra little push to get me there. I always knew deep down inside, this was the way it was going to be.

I have one thing to do for the next 12 months, and that is to be a sponge. A shiny, squeaky clean, brand new sponge ready to take on the world of design. To learn everything that I didn't learn in school. And if there is one thing that couldn't be stronger it would be my support team cheering me on and standing behind me. You know who you are. You are all my rock. My family, my best friends, even some people on the side lines that are cheering me on. I am where I am today because of you all.

Once again I have embarked on a journey and it gives me great pleasure to share with you all the wonderful things that come along. Todays journey -- A drug test! .... music please!

I hear my name called. As I look up I see the nurse. She directs me to the side door where I enter and follow her down the long corridor. She asks me for my date of birth and proceeds to hand me a cup. She shows me on the cup with her finger about an inch up from the bottom where I should...

Let me stop. I wouldn't do that to you... or would I???

I gently remove the cup from the nurses hands, and proceed through the bathroom door....

never mind..  this has clearly gone too far....

Oh! B-T-Dubs! I have pictures of the new place! It's absolutely adorbs. I shall get you them no later then the weekend! Hope everyone had a great Labor Day, and a great 4 day weeeeeeeeek!

xx.
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment