Sunday, August 18, 2013

Caught in the tornado.

This week has been extremely taxing. I have had to make a very large, and very hard decision.

The fork in the the road. Right or left? The road with sun rays and fuzzy creatures hopping along the side, or the road with dark black clouds and scary trees.

I took the latter and I am terrified. But I think in the long run the two roads are disguised as the other. What I thought was dark and scary ends up being beautiful and fulfilling, as the one that looked great would really be my eradication.

I can only hope it is the right decision. But I guess there is only one way to find out. Sometimes you have to break out of your comfort zone. Time to close one chapter and open a new one.

I have two weeks to relocate my life two hours south of where I am.

Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment