Monday, April 1, 2013

I'M LATE. I'M LATE!




THE BEFORE





THE AFTER





THE MENU

Crossant Sandwiches.
Assorted Quiche
Cakebatter Sprinkle dip
S'more Finger Sandwiches
Kettlecorn
Chocolate Dipped Peanutbutter Balls
Strawberry Cupcakes









THE TABLE







THE PROPS












THE GLOW




The only thing I wish was that the full affect of the candle lit table was able to be captured by camera. It was breathtaking and the highlight as the sun went down. All the candle flames flickering and bouncing off all the crystal that cluttered the table in such an elegant manner, as the sun set lower and lower into the horizon. The girls and I swooned over the soft ambiance of light flooding our surroundings.

The party was absolutely delightful. I was so impressed with how everything came out. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect night.

The only thing now is... how will I ever top this.

Thank you so much to all my wonderful friends for helping, and being apart of such a special day. You all really truly helped turn 27 from a cruddy thing, to the most amazing birthday I could ever ask for.

xx.

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment