Friday, December 14, 2012

I hope you have the courage to grow.


Today has been a horrific and disgusting day for Americans. My sense of humor cannot even fathom to surface. My usual upbeat, silly personality has been replaced with a sick stomach and the greatest sympathies I could ever pull from the deepest depths of my heart.

It really blows me away that someone can have so much hate in their heart, to act out on such cruel acts of violence on such precious little angels. Children who will never get to be what they dreamed of when they grow up. Parents who will never hear I love you, or get that "just because" hug from their child ever again. All because of one demon of a human being. I hope that you rot in the deepest depths of hell. You were a coward. You proved that to us the minute your hand that slaughtered so many innocent children, so easily took your own life.

My heart aches for the families who have to carry this burden around for them for as long as they will remember. I hope they find strength deep down inside them to overcome this tragedy. To remember no matter how much it hurts that everything happens for a reason. Stay strong no matter what it takes. You are not alone. The entire country is feeling your pain. Use us as the support to pick you back up in these fallen times. Every human soul has not been lost, some of us are just stronger at repairing cracks than others. Let those be the ones you learn and grow from.

Rest in Peace to those lives lost in Newtown, CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment